Monday, April 14, 2008

Vacation is almost here!

So I've been working on my "plan" for over 3 1/2 months now. Taking it slow and not trying to kill myself with exercise. While I haven't lost as much as I was hoping I would by now, I'm down 26 lbs and two pants sizes. Yesterday I went shopping. It sounds like something fun...right? Try trying to replace your entire wardrobe in one stop. I was buying one pair of pants and one pair of jeans per size as I dropped the weight but then everything else just started hanging on me. Think about all of the things you put on every day and now you can't wear them because they are literally falling off of you. I won't tell you what I had to spend to replace most items, but I only bought casual clothes. I'm going to the Caribbean next week and it was shorts, t-shirts and YES - bathing suits on the list! I am so excited to be going and relaxing on the beach and by the pool. It's been a trying year so far and I am looking forward to the "do nothing" attitude.

1 comment:

vicky said...

Good for you! The very idea of getting into a swimsuit sends me into a panic attack. Have a good time on your trip!!