Monday, December 22, 2008

A Hawaiian holiday

Wow...it's HOT. Yes, it's three days before Christmas and I'm in HAWAII! It's been a long time since I've been here and its as beautiful as I remember. I can't believe I'm here!
I got up this morning and headed to the beach at sunrise. Okay, so sunrise is behind the place we're staying, but it was beautiful none the less.
See?

I also heard that Santa was coming to town! We headed down the beach a couple of miles and caught Santa as he came in on his catamaran.
And of course we had to take a picture with the man himself!

While we were there we saw a Hawaiian Snowman....or is it SnowWoman?? Someone was being a little creative on the beach. Aloha!

1 comment:

vicky said...

How cool for you guys! Did you take the kids with you too? Merry Christmas!