Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's Christmas tiiiiiime...in the City.

Every year JT and I go Christmas shopping in San Francisco. We get our last minute shopping done and really enjoy the decorations - especially the puppies/kittens in the windows at Macy's. This year, being thinner, we decided we'd try something new, ICE SKATING in Union Square! They built an outdoor rink in the center of the square and have public skating. We loved it!!! Neither of us had ice skated in years...for JT it had been at least 25!



TODAY, I don't love it so much. I've been pretty lax on my walking/jogging and boy are my legs sore!! Ha! I deserve it. I'll be doing some walking/working today so that I can keep my muscles going. With every step, a new "ouch"! :)

Hope your holidays are magical and fun.

2 comments:

vicky said...

You guys look great out on the ice! How fun.
It almost looks cold out!

Phil Gerbyshak said...

What a bunch of great pics! Love the scarf too Bren! Happy 2009!