Saturday, October 24, 2009

CHOC walk

Disneyland's new President greeting the walkers...

If I can be socially aware while I'm traveling, I do. While at Disneyland having a great time, I did the CHOC walk! It's a walk-a-thon for Children's Hospital Orange County. CHOC has this walk through Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure. They open up the parks early for the walkers and make it a special day. As we turn each corner, there are characters waiting to greet us. We get to go back stage and it's just a really special day.
The walkers behind me on main street (looking towards the train station)
The Disneyland Fire Department met us backstage as we walked through...

Woody, Jessie & Buzz greeting us in DCA
....and I'm done! Long walk, foggy morning and soggy hair. Glad to have walked it!

No comments: