Saturday, October 24, 2009

My visit to Utah

Me and Vicky OLD OLD friends!!


I had a great visit to Utah a few weeks ago. I hadn't seen Vicky and family in several years, hadn't met a few of her kids! It was time.....past time. Lauren and I were roomies for the weekend and I'm glad we were! (Picture is Lauren, me and Natalie) Lauren and I have necklaces that I bought us and we text each other and tell the other one we're wearing it. So cool. Lauren is a great girl and working hard through her health struggles. Sooo proud of her!!

This picture is of the Lehi Roller Mills. May not mean anything to you unless you've seen 'Footloose'. It's where 'Ren' worked and where the final dance was. I bought some FABULOUS brownie mix from them! Yum!!

1 comment:

Wayne and Roberta said...

So glad you had a good visit
Roberta