Sunday, June 27, 2010

Biggest Loser hometown style!

Me with Sunshine & Koli, Biggest Loser

I FINALLY get to post a few pics! I've been watching the Biggest Loser since Season 1. It's been my inspiration (I've had many) to keep my weight off and keep exercising. For those of you outside of Sonoma County, we had two contestants this year from Rohnert Park: Sam & Koli. The fun part is that every Tuesday night we (the RP Community) would go to either our local hotel or restaurant and watch the show together. (The venue changed a couple of times). It was a ton of fun to watch the show with the Poueu & Palu families. My connection: Sam's Aunt & family went to school with me and Koli's two Aunts: Mele & Lele worked with me at Burger King back in the day...the show is over now but I'm so happy for Koli that he won the 'at home' prize. He worked so hard and looks wonderful.


This is Koli & Sunshine speaking at one of the Tuesday night viewing parties. I thought they were an item! :)

1 comment:

vicky said...

ahhh...that is so awesome! I don't like watching Biggest Loser because I get upset if I have to miss a show and not know what is going on. I love Jillian's new show because it finishes each week. Very inspirational! Love it. I ALSO loved working with Mele!