Sunday, January 6, 2008

Another day..

...another blog. This is fun! Today I did very well...until my Mom decided she wanted to go to a steakhouse for dinner. So, I sucked it up and at the low cal stuff all day in anticipation of the "good stuff" at dinner. Mmmmm.....boy it was GOOD! Tomorrow it's back to the low cal stuff. If I cut out the "good stuff" altogether, I'll never do this. I am adding the exercise to the low cal and making that work. We'll see. Tomorrow am is weigh in day and I hope to see a lower number.

This is a hard time of year for me to be doing this. It's CRAB FEED Season for goodness sakes! You can't eat crab without tons of dripping butter so I guess I'll be starving for the next few weeks so I can go to the crab feeds. (JUST KIDDING!!!).

Kids are getting antsy. Tomorrow is back to school for them and I can't wait! We had a great Christmas together and I think the boys are spoiled. They got a lot of fun things this year and I hope it will keep them busy for awhile.

1 comment:

vicky said...

You're so lucky, our kids went back to school last week!
Good for you on your new plan!