Monday, February 18, 2008

Being sick has it's advantages...

Okay, so I've been sick. This horrendous cold has been going around my work and lucky me, I caught it. It started with a sore throat, next a cough, sinus congestion and today it's been a terrible headache. I hate being sick!!! There is nothing fun about trying to take care of 4 other people when they count on you and you can't deliver.
Ahhhh....but there's a silver lining! I've lost 7 lbs! In one week I've lost 7 lbs. Not the way to lose it (yes, I know!!) but when you've been stagnant for two weeks and didn't lose anything, 7 lbs is a victory. To answer your questions, YES I've been eating, NO I haven't spent all my time in the bathroom. I believe that coughing is a great form of exercise! ;)
I'm tired and going back to bed. Wish me luck that next week will be a healthier weightloss..

No comments: