Friday, February 22, 2008

Still sick....and heading for trip #2

I've had this cold for over a week now and I'm going back to work on Monday. I'm actually looking forward to getting back to work. I am nervous about next weekend though! I'm flying to San Antonio, TX to support my husband and I have a tendancy to get sick again when I go on a trip so soon after being sick. I've really stuck to my guns at home and rested the entire week. No frills trips, lots of naps and liquids and I'm hoping that helps. I'm famous for going right back to work too soon so I'm hoping that's not the case this time.
So for the trip: we're staying at a hotel on the famous Riverwalk! My hubby is getting recognized for the great job he does at work (as are a lot of other wonderful sales people) and I'm really excited to be there to support him. I also get to see my friend Tony (he used to work with me at the bank and moved to San Antonio a few years ago) and Stephany (she just moved to Austin a couple of weeks ago). It's going to be a busy but fun few days. We fly home on Wednesday, I work Thurs and Fri and repack on Saturday because on Sunday...I fly to Dallas, TX for my work conference! It's going to be a crazy couple of weeks. I'm tired just thinking about it.

1 comment:

vicky said...

Your so lucky to be a traveling lady! When are you coming to see me?