Sunday, March 30, 2008

They've noticed!

It finally happened to me. I've been working diligently on my diet and exercise and this week/weekend a few people have noticed! It felt so great! I don't see it as much as I'd like to but it's nice to know other people see a new me.
Last night we went to the 20/30 Comedy Night that ended with our friend Mickey's band (Vanilla Funk - you figure it out!) funkin' out the house! They are really good and Jeff and I had a blast dancing with our friends until late. The comedians were pretty good but the dancing was great. Can't beat that kind of FUN exercise!
I'm going to get gutzy here in a bit. I found a "before" picture of me (it's really hideous) and a current "after" picture. When I have a bit more time, I'll post them. :)

1 comment:

Mama's Place said...

Good for you Brenda, I'm glad the changing life style is working, nothing feels better than feeling good about yourself. Keep on dancing♥