Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy busy busy busy busy busy busy....

I know this is my blog name, but oh my gosh, it's life at the moment. I have three trips in the next three weeks that I haven't even thought about yet. I've got two speaking engagements and project at work that need completing. I have a family that is needing my time and a dog that talks to me if he doesn't see me often enough. Whew!

Can't wait for next week when I can go back to exercising again. It's been over a month since I've done my powerwalking or any other exercise for that matter. I've had to carefully watch my diet and I'm happy to say I've lost another pound! I'm down 54 lbs (I still can't believe it) and am just glad that I haven't gained any while I'm waiting for my "behind" to heal.

1 comment:

vicky said...

What is wrong with your "behind"? Will you have any layovers in SLC?