Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weightloss update


I decided at the beginning of my weightloss that I would save one article of clothing to gauge my progress. A month before I began, we took family portraits for Christmas. I was wearing a pair of capri's in the picture and decided to save them to try on again. I restrained myself from putting them on until I hit a 50 lb weight loss. I'm a few pounds past that now but I thought you might enjoy the pictures anyway...

As an update to my broken fanny, I've maintained my weight without doing exercise. I've actually lost another pound since my "accident". :) I have one more week and I'll get to start power walking again. I can't wait! I have 11 more pounds to lose in order to reach my goal. Woo hoo!!

1 comment:

vicky said...

WOW...that is amazing. I think you should have sent all your big girl clothes this way...LOL