Sunday, October 19, 2008

HDI Webinar

Bren Boddy-ThomasWednesday, October 8, 2008
Changing your Clark Kent Help Desk into a
Superman TEAM!
Bren Boddy-Thomas
Feeling like you’re always undercover? Is
your Help Desk hiding from the rest of your
company? Not sure how to be SUPER? Join
the SUPER Help Desk Manager, Bren
Boddy-Thomas for a unique tale of how
she took a bunch of Customer Service
people with no technical experience
and turned them into the SUPER
Help Desk Team!
http://www.thinkhdi.com/hdi.aspx?c=371
(This is the link to the webinars)

This is what HDI put on their website for my webinar. It went really WELL!!! I've received over 25 emails from across the country and Canada with compliments and questions. I'm speaking this week at the Sacramento Chapter of HDI with the presentation I've prepared for the National Conference. I'm hoping it goes well and perhaps I'll be accepted to the HDI National conference as a speaker!

(If you take a listen, please leave feedback here. This was my first public speaking experience and I'd really like input. Thanks!)

1 comment:

vicky said...

Okay BIONIC BREN...I finally had a minute and I listened for 15 minutes! Good job!!! I loved it and you did great! You sound so professional. I need a help desk at my house :)