Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tinkerbell movie premiere


Most of my friends will laugh or cry when they read this. I won a prize! I know....so unusual. I seem to win a lot of prizes. You know....you can't win if you don't enter!!! I am an annual passholder for Disneyland (another big surprise, huh?) and they were having a contest for their members. I entered and won tickets to the Tinkerbell Movie Premiere at the Opera House in Disneyland! We went on Saturday afternoon and previewed the movie. It was cute. BUT! At the end of the movie, the director and screenwriter were there answering questions. It was really cool! I went with my friend Andrea and we had a great time.Picture: Andrea, Bradley Raymond (Director) Jeffrey Howard (Screenwriter) and me.
I probably look like I'm freezing....it's because I was! It was 85 degrees OUTSIDE, but 55 degrees INSIDE the theater! OMG. We were shivering!!!

1 comment:

vicky said...

AWESOME!!! I wish I could be surprised that you won...