Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lighter and lighter...

Coming back from vacation was difficult. I really enjoyed the relaxing and swimming and the general "do nothing" attitude. The hard part was coming back to diet and exercise. Surprise surprise...it wasn't as hard as I thought it was! I've lost 3lbs since I've been back for a grand total of 35lbs!! I've gone from a size 20 pant (OMG I can't believe I just admitted that!) to a size 14!!

This weekend I'm walking in our local "Human Race". It's a walk-a-thon where we get to choose the charity we walk for. With heart issues in my family and with it being a concern for me, I'm walking for the American Heart Association. It's a 10k walk around Spring Lake and I can't wait. I'm going to have such a big meal afterwards. Walking the 10k burns 2000 calories! WOO HOO!!

2 comments:

Sophia Sparx said...

I've got some more tips on how to fit in exercise - as well as other tips to help you on your journey to lose weight (from my experiences). Check out http://chubbygirljourney.blogspot.com and good luck :)

vicky said...

SPRING LAKE...ahhhh...what memories!

Good for you to lose 35 pounds.