Sunday, August 24, 2008

The fantastic ride...

...my fanny is a little sore but yesterday I took the longest ride I've ever done. I had a Board meeting for HDI where I am Vice President of Membership. We met in Hayward which is approx 66 miles from my house. Gas prices being what they are around here prompted me to ride my motorcycle instead of taking the car. It was a casual meeting so not a big deal to do - meaning I didn't have to dress up. I know it's really shocking to see a 43-year-old woman riding a motorcycle, but the proof is in the pudding. This is me right after my ride home. No laughing!It's past time for me to buy a new motorcycle jacket, this one is an XXL!!

4 comments:

Mama's Place said...

Brenda you look absolutely beautiful! I was wondering did you get any bugs in your teeth? Really you look great.

Brendella said...

Thank you so much! I wear a "full helmet" on the freeway so no issues with bugs. When going to work I will sometimes wear my 3/4 helmet. Doing that I can't wear lipstick or I'm picking out bugs when I get to work! Ha!

Jeff Burnett said...

Whoa, what a hottie! I'd ride beeatch with you anytime!! You know what they say, one Jeff's as good as another.

vicky said...

I won't EVER mess with you again. You look like one mean biker chick!
Just kidding! You look great!