Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's time.

I decided it was time to show the real me. OR at least the "real me" as I used to be. I changed my BEFORE picture to show what I really looked like at the start of this blog. I was embarrassed to put this picture up before because I wasn't very happy with myself. But it's real. It's the old me. I am so much happier being at a healthy weight that I am finally ready to let go of the old me. It's been very difficult to see me in a new light. I still find that I see a bigger girl in the mirror. I know my clothes are smaller, but there are other parts of me that I just haven't accepted the changes yet. It's hard to explain unless you've been there. I still get Plus Size clothing catalogs and I look through them for cute clothes. It usually takes me a few minutes of looking through the catalog before I remember that I can't fit in those anymore.

The old me is gone and isn't coming back. Lucky for you, I've only changed the outside! :)

1 comment:

vicky said...

WOW! That is a very big difference! Good job. I have actually started to go up in weight. It's crazy because I am still being very careful what I eat. It is totally a mind game.