Sunday, August 24, 2008

Size what?! You've GOT to be kidding!!!

So, I've been living by the golden diet rule of "If it's too big to wear, give it away". I haven't kept anything in my closet that I've outgrown. It's been a GREAT relief to get rid of those clothes knowing that the sizes I'm wearing means that I'm getting much healthier.
That being said, I've also been buying the next size smaller in anticipation of wearing it. This morning was a shock! I went to my closet to see how close I was to putting on my next size down and lo and behold......it fit!!! NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!! I must have been a freshman in High School the last time i was wearing A SIZE 8!!! Yes, I've gone from a size 20 to a size 8. In jeans at least! The tops........well, no so much! :) Not sure if or when that will ever happen.

Just couldn't wait to share....thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Phil Gerbyshak said...

You go girl! I am SO PROUD of you Bren! You're an amazing woman, and I couldn't be happier for you sweetie! Keep going girl! You look SO happy now, and I am happy for you too!

SayItAintSo said...

Hi Bren,
WOW! you are an inspiration! You look great and I bet you feel great too.

Keep it up.

Tony