Saturday, July 12, 2008

Busy Bren

There's a reason my blog is called "Busy Bren". It's because I'm BUSY! :) I've been told several times in the past few weeks that I need to update my blog more, so here I am. Sitting in my living room bright and early on a Saturday morning getting ready to shoo away the early birds for my garage sale. Last weekend my husband helped me empty my storage bin. It was ugly. I've had it for 13 years and have only been in it once. It's a really long story that I won't bore you with the details here. ANYWAY....I emptied the lot and am junking most of it. Some of it will be for sale today. Interested in any Fisher Price toys circa 1991?

short and sweet. More posts in a minute!

1 comment:

vicky said...

THANK YOU!!! Garage sales are so fun. I hope you made TONS of money!