Sunday, July 27, 2008

Disneyland with my son...

The last time I was in Disneyland I was almost 50lbs heavier. What a difference that weight was! I felt like a new woman. I could fit on rides I hadn't been on before. Old favorites were a breeze! No more struggling to get on/off the rides! I even took some pictures with characters! I think Woody really liked me..ha ha ha.
Ian and I had a great time together. I was soooo happy my teenage son decided to hang out with his old mom for the week. Yes, I said the week! A whole week at Disneyland is never enough. Ha ha.
Ian and I love to go to the Animation Academy in California Aventure. They have a place there where you answer a few questions and they match you up to your most likely character match.....this one was mine. Go figure.

1 comment:

vicky said...

SO FUN! And I think your match was great!