Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Old Friends


The week before last I was back in Colorado Springs for training for the software we use at work. While there, I got to see a couple of old friends! My friend Judy and I have been friends for over 5 years and I haven't seen her in several. We had a great time at a BBQ at her house on Sunday overlooking the golf course. Beautiful place. My friend Cheryl (we go waaay back to High School - this is her and me) and I spent Saturday together taking the Cog Wheel train to the top of Pike's Peak. Wow. What beautiful views. As soon as I get a few minutes, I'll post a couple of pictures. It was a gorgeous day from start to finish. Cheryl moved to the Denver area about 4 years ago and I hadn't seen her since. We had a great visit and my friend Judy invited both of us to her BBQ. Nice way to finish the visit!

1 comment:

vicky said...

OLD friends are the BEST kind! Where have you been? Please update your blog...pretty please?