Thursday, July 17, 2008

You know you're a "Tough Biker Chick" when......


.....you get stung by a bee. You're tougher when it gets you in your NECK! You're the toughest when you play it off like it's "nuthin'". LOL

Okay, so maybe I didn't play it off THAT cool. DANG! It HURT!!! I was riding my motorcycle back from grabbing a sandwich yesterday on my lunch and when I took the turn to go back to work, SMACK! I got it in the neck. I was able to scrape the stinger off right away, but the swelling and redness hit immediately. OMG.
Today, it's not so bad. Doesn't sting so much but the area that I got hit is uber sensitive.
And how was YOUR day??? :)

2 comments:

Mama's Place said...

I didn't know you rode a motorcycle...what a woman!! At least it's cheap on gas right?!

vicky said...

AWESOME! Did you cry? Here is one thing I always have wondered. As you are riding do the bugs smack into your clothes and die? Then do you walk around work with dead bugs all over your clothes?
Just curious...