Saturday, July 12, 2008

Photo Shoot

Back in April, I was asked to speak to the Marketing Dept of HDI and their three sister companies in San Francisco. HDI (formerly Help Desk Institute) has helped me in every aspect of my job. "Everything I've learned about running my Help Desk, I've learned from HDI." That last sentence is a direct quote from me and something I said to the group that I spoke to. Well, it turned out that the Marketing department liked what I said and they have turned it into their new marketing campaign staring.....me. And a few of my closest friends!!
This is one of the sample pics from the photo shoot. The pictures are going to be used in their marketing materials (I'm pretty sure this isn't a picture that they are using). We also did a video shoot that will be on their website. It was a TON of fun and I was very flattered that they chose my quote to run with. I truly meant what I said about them. HDI has helped me grow as a person and as a manager.

2 comments:

vicky said...

WOW...I bet you had a blast doing the photo shoot and video! Could you put up a link to their website when it's on there?

Brendella said...

I've updated my picture on the blog...I like this one much better!