Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm so far behind!


Life's been a little busy lately...just got back from Orlando/Tampa, my HDI conference in Vegas, and being out sick for a week. What to update first??

ORLANDO: JT had a work conference in Tampa and we flew a few days early to Orlando. I just HAD to go to WDW!!! It was my third trip to WDW and his first. I had it all planned out and we did all four parks in TWO days. Stayed at Pop Century (would definitely stay there again!!!) and started out at Animal Kingdom for 7 hours. Stopping here and adding pictures. I have to make this into a few blogs....the trip was just too cool to make it into one blog!!
The first attraction we went on was the Kilimanjaro Safari. Yes, this is a WHITE RHINO butt. We were this close to him. I didn't zoom in. I could have reached out and touched him....but was a little freaked out how close they were. we also saw this baby elephant.....so cute with his mommy!!
After the safari, we headed to Expedition Everest. JT wasn't too excited when he found out it went backwards but afterwards, he LOVED it! One of the best rollercoasters ever! We also went to the Lion King show. Really good.

No comments: