Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday....Day Two

It's rough. Sleep that is. I'm not getting much of it because I don't sleep well on my back. It's also not helping that I'm draining at night and waking up a mess. Lucky I bought two of everything (sports bra and button up jammies).

I am experiencing one effect that the doctor warned me about. Apparently I haven't eaten enough fruits & veggies because I had to break out the milk of magnesia. Gross. Lucky for me it kicked in around 3am. Woo hoo. Needless to say it's been affecting my sleep for the past two nights.

BUT!!! There's GOOD NEWS!! Jeff called the doc today and I get to go in tomorrow am to remove the drains!!! This means I get to shower and oh is that going to feel good. :) And the best part? I get to see my new girls!!!

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

vicky said...

WOW...FRIDAY??? That is AWESOME! Enjoy your shower!!! Glad you are healing so quickly.

Unknown said...

Yeah for you!! I'm glad you are doing better Milk of Magnesia gag!! but it works! I hope you are feeling better and wish you the best! Love ya! ~ Steph