Thursday, April 16, 2009

On to Epcot!!

**Epcot**
I love Epcot. We had fun with my step son here. We called him from "England" and told him we were there....told him we walked there from China. He thought we were totally serious!! Even got mad at us!!! Teenagers.....

Another favorite (and I think the ONLY ride at Epcot beside the PUKE ride Mission Space) for me is Test Track. This year I got to go through the Living Seas and really enjoyed it. I'd missed that the last two times I'd been. I had fun watching a couple of dolphins play chase with us while they were waiting for guests who had paid to swim with them. They were doing all kinds of tricks...even got me to be eaten by a shark!!
I just had to close with this picture....really like the lighting at night.

The LAST thing we did was to ride Spaceship Earth. The big globe you see here. At the end of the ride we got quite a surprise! Once we realized how FUNNY it was, I grabbed my camera and videoed it. Hope you can see it. I giggle every time I watch it!! (video was taking too long...will update later)

No comments: