Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday - Day Five

I went outside and took a walk today. I felt like I needed to get outside and get some fresh air. I didn't walk too far (just around the block) but felt like it did me some good. I'm just worried because one of my breasts is now leaking. Not a lot, but enough to get some gauze under there to help with the leaking. I had no leakage issues until my walk.

I feel trapped in this sports bra. I have to have it on 24/7 and it's difficult. Sleeping is the hardest part. Sleeping on my back is difficult enough but doing it strapped into this sports bra makes it really difficult.

I appear more bruised today than I did yesterday. More green and yellow all over. They're not pretty to look at right now. That being said, I can visualize what I'll look like in a few months. I'm still very swollen and uplifted, but its obvious I'm smaller. When I was in Hawaii at Christmas time I bought a couple of tank tops that I knew would fit me eventually. I could put them on when I bought them but they were so SHORT because of my chest, I could never wear them. Well, today is a beautiful day and I put one of them on. It fit. It brought a huge smile to my face because it fit!!!!!

Just another day on the couch.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Marie Clark said...

First, let me say again how proud I am of you for losing weight - been there, done that, it ain't easy. Nor, I'm sure, was the surgery decision. Sounds like it was definitely worth it!

Since you want to start running, see what your doctor recommends for sports bras. Manufacturers are getting better, but it is still not easy to find in a D/DD size to start with, and if you are a normal weight with a big chest, it is even harder. We'll have to compare notes once you are up and about!
Marie

vicky said...

TAKE IS SLOW!!! I am excited for you!