Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dum dum dum daaaaaaaaaaa.....

Next week is a big week for me! It will be a month since the surgery and I get to go BRA shopping!!! I realize to the average woman this may not be the most exciting thing to do but for me...WHOOPIE!!! So, to be ready for that I need to know what size to buy. If you looked at me, you'd think I went from an "F" to a "C". I don't look like I'm a "D" cup and that's what I asked for from my surgeon. Makes me a little worried.....today I went to Frederick's of Hollywood (where I've bought my bras for the past 10 years because they sold a decent looking size F) and got measured. (insert happy dance here). I'm a D!!! Unfortunately for me, Frederick's doesn't sell bras without an underwire. Until I'm completely healed, no underwires for me. Who cares?! I get to wear a D!!!!!

Since I was in the mall, I thought I'd hit the bathing suit section as well. I bought two bathing suits last week and sadly had to return them. I tried them on with my sports bra on because I was fearful of taking it off to try them on. Stupid mistake. I got them home, tried them on and realized that they were too low cut and they both showed off my new scars. Crap. So I returned them figuring it would be yet another summer without a bathing suit. JC Penney ad to the rescue! I walked into JC Penney today and found my new suit. I LOVE IT!!!! I can't wait to get to the pool or the beach!!! Here it is!
I am NO MODEL, this CERTAINLY isn't a picture of me, but the suit and the cut are flattering. I'm the average size woman and I found a swimsuit. Yay!!! When I get the nerve....I'll post the pic of me in it.

1 comment:

vicky said...

very cool! You are very brave too!