Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Heigh Ho...heigh ho. It was off to work I go!

Today was my first day back to work. It was tougher than I thought it would be!! I came back to 900+ emails. Not surprised, but it's a lot of work to get through that many emails. I could automatically delete about a fourth of them, the rest need addressing.

After a couple of hours, I was hurting. Sitting UPRIGHT isn't something I've been doing a lot of and my body reacted harshly. Tomorrow I'm bringing my pain meds and taking them BEFORE the pain sets in. Just means no driving for four hours. I think I can handle that. I think I'll also put up a "NO HUGS" sign in my office window. :)

I have so much to do, so much to look forward to, so much to change.

This is a recent picture of me and Brenda Iniguez. The two "Bren's". She got me into HDI and on the San Francisco board. I just love her.

1 comment:

vicky said...

yeah...sounds like you have it all worked out!