Saturday, May 2, 2009

What happened to Friday?

I had a lot to do yesterday. I had to get my release paperwork from my Doctor, had to deliver it to my HR department, needed a form signed by my son's Orthodontist and that was just in the morning. It required a bit of running around which of course tired me out. I got home and rested for a bit then we left for SF.

It was Ian's weekend with his Dad so we drove Ian there. I can't drive long distances for quite some time so Jeff did the driving. While we were there, we had dinner at the Daily Grill. I LOVE the Daily Grill! We went a couple of years ago for the first time because good friends of ours recommended the mac-n-cheese. I thought that was a strange recommendation for a nice restaurant but we went anyway. It was OMG fabulous! I just loved it. Now we go back as often as we can and ALWAYS have the mac-n-cheese!

We got home at 9pm and I was so exhausted I went straight to bed. Wow, I have a lot of energy to get restored.

No comments: