Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Perks!!!

So many things are different now. So many little changes that the average person doesn't think about but I'm finding each day. LITTLE things that mean a lot!! So, what did I find?

Things about me that have changed.....
  1. The napkin. I hadn't seen it in 20+ years and apparently it's been in my lap the whole time.
  2. Powder. A large breasted woman's best friend. In the summer when the girls are rubbing against your skin, powder helps with the chaffing. I threw away my bottle today.
  3. Same size. I bought a medium short to go with a medium top. I thought everyone bought those in different sizes.
  4. Swim suit. One piece! No more buying three sizes too big just to fit the girls!
  5. Slimming! With the girls at their appropriate size, I can look down and see a weightloss. When they were big, I mentally didn't see the weight gone.
  6. Running. No more black eyes when I run!
  7. Walmart has my bra size. You think this is funny? Try special ordering bras for 20+ years. I personally wouldn't buy a bra at Walmart... but the fact that I COULD, says something.
  8. A medium. Yes, a MEDIUM! Did I say medium?
Don't get me wrong, I have more weight to lose but my life has changed so much. I am so excited for the future.

And thanks for reading.

1 comment:

vicky said...

wow...those are some great perks!