Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I got one!!!

Well, it wasn't easy but I found bras that didn't have an underwire and didn't come in a box. I had NO IDEA how OVERWHELMING bra shopping is!! I have been going to the same place and buying the same bra for over 10 years. I didn't have to think about it. There was only one style that fit. I can finally wear a regular bra so I went to Kohls yesterday and about had a heart attack! There were THOUSANDS of bras to choose from! Underwire. No wire. In a box. Out of the box. Bali, Maiden Form, Playtex, Candies, I could go on and on. How was I supposed to wade through the sea of bras and find the one that FIT and that I liked????
I had a very nice lady at Kohl's yesterday helping me try them on. I won't tell you how many I had to go through before I found one that FIT, but I found one! (and bought it in two colors). I am SOOOOOO excited! It's been a month and that &!*^(%^$ Sports bra is coming off. No more sleeping in it, no more 24x7 wearing it. WHEW!!!

It's finally happened. I'm almost healed. Not fully, but certainly past the "I need to get better" stage. Bruises are gone. Incisions have all but healed. I am finally looking "normal"....whatever that is. It's a new world for me.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: