Thursday, May 7, 2009

it's almost TGIF

Fair warning: This may be TMI for some people. I'm just sayin'.

Last night I discovered I had a little 'problem'. I thought I did a good job before my surgery of researching the complications, plusses and minuses, etc. Yesterday I was changing my gauze and discovered I'd had a blister and it popped. It's the size of a nickel and OMG is it painful. I wasn't expecting blisters!! I emailed my doctor today and he told me to treat it just like any other blister. I was a little worried because it's right where the "T" scar connects but as long as it doesn't get worse, it'll be ok.

Today I ran into a few friends who hadn't seen me since my surgery. Some of them didn't notice a change others were surprised how small I looked!! All I know is I'm happy with the change. I'm blogging so that I can educate other women on this surgery if they're contemplating having it done. Got questions? Just ask. Happy to help.

1 comment:

vicky said...

TMI would have been a picture of said blister...although I love gore :)
example...lauren's oozing skin graft!