Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday came and Monday went. Tomorrow we WORK!

My two weeks is over. Today was my last day to recuperate. Tomorrow it's back to work. I'm glad for the part time because I'm not sure I'd make it all day!!

I decided I needed a new top to wear to work tomorrow. ALL of my shirts/tops/jackets are now too big and I didn't have enough time to get anything altered. Not to mention trying on clothes woulda hurt!! So today I went to the mall and walked around a bit. How hard could that POSSIBLY be. I was only there for an hour and a half and I was DONE. TOO much walking, but I found a new summer jacket (size MEDIUM) and a new summer shirt (again a MEDIUM!!!). Oh what fun that was to try those on. I'll wear the jacket tomorrow but it wasn't what I was looking for. I guess my body isn't quite ready for a long afternoon of shopping. It better get there soon, I need new clothes again!! :)

Looking forward to my new adventure at work tomorrow. Hopefully I've had some blog readers from work. Otherwise, I got some 'splaining to do tomorrow on my new appearance!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: