Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday already.

This morning I'm finally updating my blog. It's tough to do daily when you're busy! I'm sure when I get back to work this will be more of a once-a-week update again.

Today we're going to the SCAYD Volunteer Awards Gala. Their theme is Kentucky Derby. Appropriate huh? It's a long event from noon til 5 and I'm sure I won't last the whole event. I'm glad JT is taking me because by going it helps with my stamina. I start back to work on Tuesday working 5 hours a day and I need to see if I can last that long!

Looking at myself this morning I'm looking better. I still HATE wearing the sports bra but the incisions are healing well and I'm sure it's due to wearing the bra 24x7. I can't wait to buy a new one. I can't wait to buy some new tops! New jackets! Get things altered! Oh the new life. This is so amazing to me. Seriously.

I really had no idea how much my large breasts were holding me back.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: